Are you a team player, problem solver, business-driven, curious and eager to work with fast growing international Tech startups and companies, you should apply for this role at Ultiro!
We are looking for A passionate Full Stack Developer to join our growing team. You will work together with skilled colleagues in a tight-knit team and have an important role in developing high-quality products and services.
The position is full-time and on-site at one of our development centers in Africa. We expect you to commit to full time exclusively with us, and to work from the office during office hours (8 am – 5pm CET) Monday to Friday. The position has a competitive fixed salary.
- Minimum 4+ years of development experience with minimum 2+ years of experience in .Net development with strong understanding of industry standards and best practices
- Strong Capabilities in Microsoft .NET stack including .NET core and Web APIs
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIS and backend data modules
- Asynchronous programming including Promises and async/await, along with state management using Redux
- Experience with React Native Development
- Excellent knowledge in Relational Databases such as MSSQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as AWS/Azure
- DevOps and Jenkins is a plus.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good written and spoken English communication
- Able to quickly adapt and learn
- Self-driven and work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and patience
- Ability to work well on a team
- Excellent communicator in written and spoken English
Ultiro is a Sweden based IT company that helps Scandinavian businesses and organizations to create innovative digital solutions working with diverse tech talent. We have the largest platform and business structure in Scandinavia for sourcing top IT talent from Africa. We are an impact sourcing service provider (ISSP) with a powerful mission to create opportunities for collaboration and cross cultural partnerships.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your application in English to: email@example.com as soon as possible, as we will interview candidates on a continuous basis.