Ultiro AB is looking for a developer with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. The Front End Developer will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
The Front End Developer is required to work in teams alongside Full Stack Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Ensuring user experience consistent with design choices
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones
- Building reusable code for future use
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Utilizing a variety of languages to write web pages
- Maintaining consistency throughout design
- Two years MERN stack experience
- Understanding key design principles
- Experience of code testing (unit, end2end testing) preferably using test case
- Understanding of server-side CSS
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Xd
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles a plus
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
To apply, submit your CV, a short cover letter and any other relevant information to email@example.com, with the subject of the email including the position you are applying for.
If selected for the next step in the recruitment process, you will receive a confirmation by email.